Organizations, no matter the size, do not always have the available staff to find important information that can drive key decisions. PII assists businesses in fact-finding projects that are not necessarily connected to violations of law or internal corporate policies. We have assisted corporations by conducting environmental audits of individual departments experiencing high staff turn-over, assisted law firms by contacting potential class action litigants across the U.S., and assisted organizations by researching public records to provide a clear picture of their public profile.
After developing a research plan, PII will:
• Conduct in-person or telephone interviews.
• Make site visits.
• Catalogue and review documents.
• Conduct background research on complex topics.
• Design and maintain databases.
• Present research findings.